Group K is a fast growing IT Cloud, networking and security integrator. To expand our team, we are looking for you as a member of our security team: You will be operating in a team of experts, being responsible for the design and implementation of our security services and solutions.
- You will perform Installations and configuration of our security products
- You will design the future security environments of our clients
- You will continuously improve your skillset by trainings and certifications
What are the required skills for an Expert Security Engineer?
- Master degree in IT or bachelor degree with years or equivalent by experience
- You are able to design, implement and manage large security environments
- Certifications in Network Security (firewalls, proxy, web application firewalls)
What are the nice to have skills?
- Certifications and experience in Fortinet, Barracuda Networks
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure Security Services (e.g. Microsoft Defender ATP, Azure Sentinel, Cloud Apps, …)
What you can expect from us?
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing organization with a lot of career opportunities. Continuous Learning is key!
- Your talent is key and we do the utmost to make sure you develop your full potential.
- You will have an attractive salary with interesting extra-legal benefits (such as a company car or mobility package, meal vouchers).
Are you the one? Are you ready for the next level in your career? Send your letter and CV to [email protected].